Wednesday 22 October 2014

Guest Post: Serving Others

Find yourself by serving others

Some of you may know the famous quote by Gandhi “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”, which really rings true to my heart. There have been many times within my life where I have engaged in service and found myself. I’m not talking about some massive epiphany, but characteristics I maybe though I didn’t have or didn’t associate myself with.
That’s not to say that I always throw myself at these opportunities every moment of the day, life is so busy and complicated sometimes it’s hard to find the time to give service to others, but there is always a sense of satisfaction, accomplishment and emotional reward after – for everyone involved......

I had the honour of being a  guest blogger over at Moving Peaces today, for her series on Finding Self. This post continues on with 4 tips on how to find yourself by serving others. Read the rest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment