Saturday 31 May 2014

Monthly Memories | May

 
Stallone and Ember sharing a cuddle on our bed one morning. Their relationship is so cute, he is so careful and gentle with her (even though he looks like he is squashing her here..).
They are the best of friends.


Happy Birthday to Us! Celebrating in style by going bowling.
A picture with 2 of my bridesmaids and greatest friends, Aimee and Ceridwen.
I have known Aimee since I was 15 at high school and we quickly became fast friends. With some bumps along the road (good old high school), I still cherish her friendship more than ever. I have known Ceridwen since I was 8 years old and grew up alongside her at Church. I love these girls so much and although life gets in the way and I don't see them as much as I would like, when I do it's like we have never been apart.

Getting my craft on and making Mothers day cards for my Mother, Grandmothers and Mother in Law. Handmade (although a little rough..) is best.

A might not be a "real" mother just yet, however, I still call these guys here my babies and love them just as if they were my "real" children. Benn and I even call each other "Mummy" and "Daddy" when speaking in to them (Eg, Go to Daddy/Mummy). They bring such joy into my life and I could not imagine my days with either one of them.

We had the pleasure of going to Benn's family farm in Wingham, NSW to watch his cousin get married this month. It was such a beautiful wedding. Sitting on bails of hay watching the bride ride in on her horse (so jealous!!) and listening to their beautiful vows. A magical day.

Benn and I with the beautiful view of (some of) the farm behind us. Every time we visit I fall more in love with the country and really hope we can move somewhere as beautiful as this one day. I mean look at that scene!!! 

Ember making herself at home in the (empty) bird bath. Such a pretty kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment