Tuesday 13 January 2015

2 years of Marriage!

(warning - sappy post ahead)

* * * *
Today marks our 2 year wedding anniversary. 
I cannot believe it's already been two years. 
Time goes quickly when your in love.
But in saying that, I feel like we've been together forever (in a good way).
And we totally have forever to go.
It's going to be great.

Below are my favourite photos from our wedding.
Well two of my stack of favourites (it's hard to choose really).
I have to post them again.
And I will probably do the same again next year.


We have started a little tradition on each anniversary, which I LOVE.
We take a photo, with our photo from the year before.
Last year was with a wedding photo, and this year was with last years photo.
I'm loving it already.
I can't wait to see what it will look like in 10, 20 and 30 years time.
And the best thing about it is Benn loves taking this photo too (what!?).
For a man who hates photos, that's saying something.
He already is talking about next years.
How I love him.

  

Dearest Hubby;
Thanks for the past two years as my husband.
And for the other four as your significant other.
We are each others better halves.
I know what your thinking,
(yes, there are snacks in the kitchen)
And you know what decision I want to make before I make it.
(That's really helpful cause I hate making decisions).
We've had some big changes this year and we have come out on top.
I know that we can tackle any changes in the future together and get through it all.
Thanks for making me laugh. 
I love you a lot.
Love Wifey xx

(okay maybe just one more favourite)



No comments:

Post a Comment