Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!

I was lucky enough to spend New Years with the husband and a few of our friends. First we spent the day with our babies (dogs) and relaxed in each others company remincing about our past year. I wrote in my journal all the things I loved about 2014 and the things I hope to accomplish in 2015. 

As I get older I feel like time just flies and I feel like at the end of every year I always say "I CAN'T BELIEVE ANOTHER YEAR HAS ALREADY GONE". Why does time speed up the older you get? No doubt it will go even faster once we have kids!

 

2014 didn't quite go as I had hoped, but in other ways it turned out better than I expected. 2015, I have a feeling you will be great and I'm excited to see what you've got in store! 

 

 

And New Years Day was spent the best way, at the beach with our babes!



No comments:

Post a Comment