Sunday 20 July 2014

Finally, I won something.



Yesterday was the "County Fair" for my stake at Church. They have them every few years or so and there was lots of fun activities to be had on the day. I was tossing up to go all morning, because after baking my cookies it poured with rain for a few hours. Plus it was FREEZING. But I'm so glad I did. I decided to enter into the baking compettion because.. why not? I didn't think my cookies were anything too original, however, I like showing support for what people have gone to the effort of organising (the whole day was free), so I did that by entering the competition. Well it payed off.



Because I won!!!
1st Place in the "Biscuts Open Division" section. They were scored 88%. 
I was so proud. First thing I have won in my life, ever.
 

You can find the recipe to my "Chocolate Brownie Cookies" here.




No comments:

Post a Comment