Thursday 31 July 2014

Monthly Memories | July



I won my first ever competition this month, a bake off
Finally all those hours baking (and eating) cookies has paid off, many batches and alterations later. I made the perfect batch.

 Just a photo of my babies, letting you all know what a hard life they lead. Chloe (far left) is convinced she is a human and uses a pillow as often as she can.
Especially when sneaking into our bed at night (naughty naughty). She knows to only goes to Benn's side cause he let's her in, apparently I have already claimed the "bad cop" persona.

I was able to go down to the Temple this month (twice actually). 
It was a beautiful day, where I visited an even more beautiful place. I couldn't help but snapping some pictures. 
I love walking around the grounds of the temple, the gardens and the architecture is lovely and I constantly feel a warm feeling of peace and love in my heart. 
If you want to know more about the Temple, click here.

Benn and Petal sharing a cuddle before bed. 
I read each night before bed as my way of "winding down", because I take forever (and ever) to fall asleep. Reading helps clear my mind and calm me from all the days worries before turning off the light. Although Benn sometimes falls asleep before I'm done, with the light still on. 
One day I hope to sleep with ease like that...

My man replacing the engine in our car. 
Dearest Benn;
Thank you for being so handy and fixing the car. Saving us countless dollars so we can spend them on other important things (like bills, yay!).
Thank you for enjoying it when you do it and not complaining (like we all know I would).
Thank you for trying to explain what your doing even when it goes over my head (like waay over).
Thank you for getting up early in the cold and working till it gets dark.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Thank you for being you.
I love you.


Want to see more? Follow me on instagram @neivelouise

No comments:

Post a Comment