Thursday 19 November 2015

My biggest supporter

I was honoured to have my spunky husband by my side at the Graduation Ball. Or should I say for the past 6 years. ESPECIALLY for the past 4. He has been so SO amazing during my years of full time study. I could go on and on about the amazing things he has done for me. I wrote a cute instagram post which I will copy below. I just love him oh so much.

"Massive HUGE shoutout to this handsome man. I could not have made it through these past 4 years without you. Putting up with my complaining, stress freak outs, allowing me to put uni before 90% of things in our life and not to mention working 2 jobs so I didn't have to work at all, so I could focus on my studies. I wouldn't have achieved all that I did without all your love and support. I am forever grateful to have you by my side and I love you so, SO much."














 
Benn and my favourite teacher ^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment