Wednesday 13 November 2013

Meal Planning.


I thought I would make a brief post on what I plan to cook for the coming week (from tomorrow, Thursday), keeping in mind that I am trying to cut out my dairy! I have tried to also incorporate a few gluten-free type meals as well, with what I already have in the pantry. Other the past few days, I have been obsessively searching blogs for new recipes that I can incorporate into our diet. We don't always stick to our weekly meal plans, due to unforeseen changes in our routine that might come up, however, I find that by planning and writing a shopping list it helps me keep to our budget. 

Our meal plan is as follows, with linked recipes where appropriate. I am also making some sweets and snacks this week, to cure those sugar cravings! I have included those also. I will try to remember and take photos and upload reviews once eaten!

Thursday: Pumpkin Chilli with bread/wraps

Friday: Herb Sausages with Sweet Potato Mash
Saturday: One Pot Chicken
Sunday: Sweet Potatoe Casserole
Monday: Black Bean Burgers
Tuesday: Pasta Bake
Wednesday: Quinoa Stiry Fry
Thursday: Homemade Hamburger Helper

Sweets and Snacks 
Chocolate Paleo Breakfast Cookies
Paleo Brownies
Gluten-Free Sesame Snack Bars