Thursday 7 November 2013

Monthly Memories | October.

I was a little quiet on Intsagram last month. I put it down to business that university is in it's final weeks, assingment after assingment - it never ends! Although it will, next Friday the 15th of November. The end of my 2nd year. Two down, Two to go. Half way. I don't know what will happen next year, whether I will be working or continuing my studies, all I know is, each year seems to be going faster and faster, I mean is it really November already!? Christmas will be here before we know it, then it starts all over again in 2014. But first, lets reminice October.



1. Celebrating Aimee's birthday, one of my oldest and dearest friends since highschool. We don't see each other as often as we'd like, due to the craziness that life brings. But a night of dressing up, dancing and laughter was well needed and enjoyed.
2. Our newest addition to the family, Storm. I am yet to write a post about him, he literally fell into our driveway! I will be sure to update on that very soon.
3. The unpredictable bushfire that took us all by suprise, coming very close to home - literally. 
4. Red sky from the fires. You can read about what happened, here.
5. The most delicious lasange ever, you can find the recepie here.
6. A picinic at University with the girls for Emma's birthday. I have the best group of friends at university, we have been together since the beginning; constantly bounce ideas off each other, whinge about assingments/teachers and motivate each other to keep on going! 
I am very lucky to have found such great friends.