Sunday 31 August 2014

Monthly Memories | August

It's like my body knows that Spring is coming, which also means Summer is coming. Cause I have been eating Oranges like mad. I buy a whole bunch each week and eat them everyday! They are pretty messy and sticky (especially at uni), but I can't help myself! Oranges forever!

I started this month with the best intentions. Walking at least 4-5 times a week. And then each week that slowly dropped until last week, which was zero. I have put on alot of unwanted weight this past winter and I reeeeaaaallllyyyy need to get into gear and walk it off. Here's to another month...

I'm sure you have probably heard (unless you live under a rock), that Robin Williams passed away this month. He was one of my all time favourite actors and such a bright light in the world. I feel somewhat sad that I will never see another movie with him in it. He brought so much laughter and happiness into the world - what a great thing to be remembered for. Needless to say I have been watching ALOT of his movies this month. I have a feeling it will be that way for awhile (Patch Adams is on the list for tonight, so keen!)

Another food craving I have had this month is Avocado and Tomato on rice crackers, with salt and pepper. It is so amazing, yet another thing I eat everyday at uni. I bring my cut up tomato and everything. Makes me feel so healthy (this is new). I have a feeling this craving will be sticking around for a long time also.

My babies. This photo sums them up pretty well. Petal (white) and Stallone (middle) are always watching your every move and looking for that little bit extra attention. Chloe however, does what she wants. Photo? who cares. Sleep is way more important. I love them so much.

A good old selfie. This photo shows to me how much I really need to get my eyebrows tinted, which is something I have been thinking about for awhile now. Alycia, over at Crowley Party, recently got hers done and the difference is so incredible. I am very interested in how my face might look too. Hopefully I can get them done this coming month!




No comments:

Post a Comment