Saturday 9 August 2014

One step at a time..


So, after making my post yesterday about my horrible walking habits I went for a walk today. Actually I went for TWO. I know right, I can almost not believe it myself. I took photos so I could prove to you all (and myself) that I DID IT. I EXERCISED. 
Now it's just a matter of keeping it up.. 


Benn came with me this morning and we took the dogs out too. The loved it of course. I will never get sick of watching them run through the grass and trees. They are in heaven.


I am thinking of taking 1 dog out each afternoon when I get home from uni. This is a good idea because a) one dog at a time is enough for me to handle b) not taking the other dogs will force me to go the other days because I will feel bad and have to "make it up to them". Monday that will begin. Sunday (thankfully) is a day of rest, so I don't have to feel guilty about not walking tomorrow (plus I will probably be sore from my double walk today). 
 


I may or may not have "rewarded" myself for finally going for a walk by buying a kitkat. Which obviously defeats the purpose of walking.
But let's just take this one step at a time shall we...

No comments:

Post a Comment