Tuesday 30 September 2014

Monthly Memories | September

There are the most beautiful blossom trees at my university and when they look like this you know it can only mean one thing - SPRING IS HERE!!

My Aunty Ash was over from Perth is month for my Grandma's 80th and we were lucky enough to have dinner with her a few days before the big event. Grayson, her 18month old, fell in love with Benn and it was the first time they met! He happily sat in his arms and wanted him over most other people. It was so cute and made my heart skip a beat! 

 Whenever I wear red lipstick I love giving my Petal a kiss on the head. She is too cute.

This bread was served at Ma's 80th and oh my I am still missing it, 3 weeks later.

The bookshelf that Benn made years ago, finally came out of hiding from the spare room. It's now in prime position in the lounge room and I loved re-styling it all over again. I have wanted to colour code my books for awhile and I was so happy that I finally had a place for (some) of them to go.

I have been walking almost everyday this past week for an hour. So I finally tracked my walk one day and as it turns out I've been walking over 6km's everyday! This is a massive achievement for someone who hates exercise, so I am so proud of myself!

I have a really (really) bad habit of constantly comparing myself to others; either it be me personally or my life. This quote is also the background on my lock screen for my phone in the hopes that I remember not to compare!!

A lovely Sunday afternoon at the lake with my loves. The weather is really starting to warm up so I can see alot of days like these in the future! Along with trips to the beach!



Follow along on Instagram @neivelouise



No comments:

Post a Comment