Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Seven



  1. 15 years ago today I was baptised and became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Even though I have no diary entries or photos from that day, I still remember the excitement and peaceful feeling that came over me. It's been a long journey these past fifteen years, with many ups and downs. I am so grateful I made that decision all those years ago and I am even more grateful to the strength I have had this year as I more fully understood what it meant. I'm happy where I am now.
  2. Professional Placement starts tomorrow! I met my class last week, they are the cutest kindergartens ever! Although I know I will have my hands full, due to a variety of reasons. I can't wait to get started!
  3. I have officially moved from "well I better go for a walk..." to "oh man I can't wait to go for a walk today". I never thought I'd be THAT person. I'm on a whole new level.
  4. I have been so great with no sugar this week! I actually can't think of one time that I ate anything with sugar in it (unless it was in something I was unaware and I also don't count natural sugars - honey and maple syrup). So proud of myself. Lucky I made some chocolate to cure those cravings.
  5. Our cat, Ember, is due to have kittens any day now! To be honest I thought she would have had them last week.. Unless she isn't pregnant and just is really fat with nipples. Time will tell...
  6. I am in the children's section of my church (called Primary) and they had a presentation today. SO cute. Little children's talks and testimonies of the gospel are just the best!!
  7. ALSO,  I totally forgot to do my "Monthly Memories" post for October, so if you'd like a quick re-cap of our month go have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment