Thursday 27 November 2014

Three Things: Where am I Thankful?




It is the last link up for Thankful Thursdays. It was so great to be apart of this and helped open my eyes up for all there is to be thankful for! I wish thanksgiving was something celebrated over here so that everyone got into the thank-ing spirit!

Todays Prompt: Where


1. Australia
I am so grateful for the beautiful country I live in - Australia! I love the weather, the people, the tradtions (although I would like for Halloween and Thanksgiving to be added), the scenery, the language, how we are well looked after by many government policies. I am grateful to live in this amazing place.

2. My little suburb.
I live in a little "one road in and out" kinda place. Small suburb - only 6 streets! But it is wonderful. Still very close to everything, but far enough away that we don't get lots of tourists or anything like that!

3. Where I am I life.
I am really happy with where I am in life at the moment. I am happy. I am in love with my husband. I love my chosen career path. We have a lovely home and I have a few really wonderful friends. I am really enjoying this stage of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment