Thursday 20 November 2014

Thursday Three: When Am I Thankful?



Todays Prompy for the Novemeber Thankful Link up is "When"....

When am I Thankful?


1. Each night before bed.
Like I said in my last post, I am making extra effort to be grateful this month. Each night before bed I write down three things I am grateful for in my life. At first I found it hard, but now some nights I have a hard time choosing! And it is helping me become more aware of small blessings throughout the day. Sometimes I think to myself - "Oh I can write down this tonight!".


2.  When my family has a big gathering.
Recently it was my Grandma's 80th Birthday and the whole family was together for a whole weekend. It was wonderfuly amazing. I LOVE being with my family. Especially my aunties - they are all like big sisters to me. It's not often when we are all together so I am ever so grateful when it happens.


3. When I hear or see disasters around the world.
Don't get me wrong, I am in no way grateful for the disasters happening (like floods, fires or violence), however, it does open up my eyes to be so very grateful that that sort of thing is highly uncommon where I live. Although We did have a fire very close to home last year, which opened up my eyes to how thankful I am that it is not a common occurance.





No comments:

Post a Comment