Thursday 18 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas | DAY 6: Joy To The World

I wanted to make a simple banner to hang in the house with a small message to help us remember the meaning of Christmas. I am pretty devastated that my sewing machine is still not working and we have no money for another, as I would have LOVED to make it with that!

So instead, I took to pinterest to find a cute printable to use. I found THIS one and fell in love. I love music, so the fact that it is printed on sheet music one me over instantly. I also find that "Joy to the World" is such a simple message that anyone can relate to, I mean - who doesn't want joy in the world and in their life!?

All I did was print out the letters then glue to black cardboard! (Once again, I wish I had wooden pegs, but it will have to do)


Whats your favourite Christmas phrase?

**Spiritual Thought**










12 Days of an AUSSIE OSBORN Christmas: DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 |

No comments:

Post a Comment