Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Seven



1.    I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and the bare blog these last few weeks, I promise I will make up for it!

2.    Prac is done. So amazing. I will make a separate post all about it very soon.

3.    Now that prac is done relaxation/craft time is in full force (and it's only been one day!). Most details will be up very shortly..

4.     Keeping me company whilst I relax and craft is Keeping Up With the Kardashians! I have seen lots of it all ready, but all jumbled up. So I have gone right back to season 1, loving it! They are my guilty pleasure.

5.    I normally am not a big fan I Christmas but I am really excited or this year and hope to bring he beautiful Christmas spirit into our home :)

6.    We finally out up our Christmas Tree! The theme I am going for is minimalist gold, white/silver and black. I got rid of all our old tinsel and it's a very simple tree but I love it!!

7.   I am a little bit obsessed with Taylor Swifts new album "1989". I listened to it to and from prac everyday and I swear I now know every single word to every single song!



No comments:

Post a Comment