Sunday 21 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas | DAY 9: Future Traditions

I have a list so long of all the traditions I want to do with my family as it gets bigger and the years go on. Benn and I have already started a little wedding anniversary one, but I will fill you in on that later. This post is all about the Christmas Traditions I wish to do! Mostly they are to do with Children, because I love making memories that they will grow to love and cherish as the years go by.


 I hope that by completing each of these during the Christmas period, it will bring the Christmas spirit into my home and into the hearts of my children.

Do you have any traditions that you do with your family?

** Sprititual Thought **

Fill the world with Christ's love
 







12 Days of an AUSSIE OSBORN Christmas: DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 |

No comments:

Post a Comment