Thursday 11 December 2014

Three things I'm excited for!


Three Things I'm excited for...

  1. HOLIDAYS.
    I feel like I haven't stopped all year. Uni uni uni uni has been my life. It really drains your brain and makes you exhausted. I have been non stop since the 1st of March and I am SO ready for these holidays. My to-do list is a mile long, mostly with things like craft projects, playing guitar and a whole lot of Kardashians. But there will be many sleep in's, TRUST me!
  2. CHRISTMAS.
    I am so excited for Christmas this year! I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit this time and have been very crafty, making decorations, banners and buy a few Christmas trinkets to put around the house. It's amazing how much all those little things help get you into the spirit. I have also been speaking to lots of friends and slowly making a "traditions list" for when we have little ones running around one day. I have so many traditions I wish to start!
  3. FAMILY TIME.
    This time of year means I get to see lots of family! I always love catching up with my in-laws, aunties and cousins and everyone is so busy throughout the year it's hard to find suitable times. So bring it on over the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment