Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013; Hello 2014!



What a year. What a very fast year. This year had its many ups and downs, the major ups being our wedding in January! It literally felt like we got married just a few short months ago, however it will be 12 moths in less then 2 weeks time. Next was our honeymoon in March which was so much fun, so great to spend time just the two of us somewhere new. Many other highlights were had throughout the year, I cannot list them all. With a few bumpy rides thrown in along the way. Challenging obstacles that I glad have passed us now. But I wouldn't want to face any of it without Benn and our fur babies.


We have great high hopes for 2014; with many new goals planned for us both as a couple and individually. I can't wait to see what it has in store for us and I really hope 2014 is our year for great things, I know we will try to make it great at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment