Friday 31 October 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

I've been blogging for over a year now, but the past two months or so I have really been consistent and found a great community here! I am so honoured to be nominated for this by both Shelby and Liv - Thanks girls!! You should totally check them out!


***Below I have answered 11 questions that Livi gave me, then I will nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers. They will answer 11 questions and repeat the process.***


1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
I wanted something catchy and fun. Plus I am finding it hard to find other Aussie bloggers, so I wanted us to stick out in the crowd! Also I may have taken some inspiration from the "Ozzy Osbourne's"....

2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why?
Honest. I try to be honest on here and give you a real taste of what I'm like, what I think and how I speak! I may not write very "professionally" at times, but I only ever do that in uni essays ;)

3. What’s your favourite pastime other than blogging?
Hanging out with my husband and dogs and/or listening to music. As a teenager I used to lay on my bed all day and listen/sing along to my favourite songs!

4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
The fact that it is permentant. I will forever be able to look back and reminise on our life.

5. Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself?
I couldn't find one on Shelby's blog..
Liv I would love to try your Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Banana Bread, sounds wonderful!

6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
It literally comes straight from my life! Either my experiences, things I hear or read and maybe something that I wish for.

7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?
America! Route 66 is a HUGE dream of ours.

8. If you have children, what are their names? If not, what are your favourite boy & girl names?
I'm one of those people that have a list of about 50 names, but I don't tell in case my favourite one gets taken. Sorry....

9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
Buy a house, travel and save the rest! (I'm obviously hoping for a lot haha)

10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link!)
 I'm not very good at talking myself up, so I'm going to go with the one with the most views...
*Attitude of Gratitude*

11. What is your favourite food?
Chocolate? Is that aloud. If not probably lasagna.

So, here are my nominations (based on number of Facebook followers for their blog page):

1. Rachel @ Officially Stoked

2. Trissa @ Trissa Marie

3. Samantha @ Moving Peaces

4. Daisy @ Simply Relished

5. Martha @ Seasons with the Strattons

6. Marissa @ My Old Heart

7. Natalie @ Polka Dots & Pampers

8. Amanda @ Fun in the Oven

9. Jessica @ Something Whimsy

10. Beth @ Bethie and the Boo

11. Alex @ With a Heart in Danger


These are the steps to accepting your award:
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you (see below). Please comment on this post with your link when you are done so I can see your answers!
  • In your post, link back to the person/blog who nominated you and give a little thank you shout out.
  • After completing the questions, nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers on the social media platform of your choice, and give them 11 questions of your choice.
  • Notify your nominees of their nomination, and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.
These are your questions:
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why?
3. What’s your favorite pastime other than blogging?
4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
5. Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself?
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?
8. If you have children, what are their names? If not, what are your favorite boy & girl names?
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link!)
11. What is your favorite food?


Congrats ladies, don't forget to spread the love!



No comments:

Post a Comment