Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday Seven

I've posted this little series before, but then stopped due to life. I think it's a great way to wrap up the week so I am starting up again, lets hope this time it sticks!


  1.  I really love Sundays. They are my favourite day of the week BY FAR.
  2. I am so in love with my husband. We have started "Family Home Evening" every Sunday night and we talk, eat, have a small spiritual thought and play board games - it's the best!!
  3. As of tomorrow I will be 2 out of 4 assignments down for uni. I am so excited for this! However one of those is a group presentation which I am not so excited about
  4. I officially have 11 days until uni is over for the year, but that means I have 14 days until prac starts - here come the nerves.
  5. I have (kinda) been keeping up with my daily walks that I said I would do for my Spring Bucket List. It's like 3 or 4 days out of 6, so I am getting there!
  6. I have decided to once again start my "No bread for Neive Diet". I seriously have an addiction to that stuff!
  7. I have been SO tired this week. Hence not many walks. Like to the point where I snoozed my alarm every morning. Not the usual 10 minutes (thats like standard for everyone right?) but for 2 hours. TWO HOURS PEOPLE. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment