Friday 31 October 2014

Monthly Memories | October

 
Peanut butter with cinnamon on apple has become my staple favourite this month. It's so filling and the perfect snack for after a walk or when coming home from uni.

 
Beach day number one. Benn surfed whilst I read a book. Perfect day,
but the water was a little too cold for me!

 
My 3 babies in the bath after a muddy walk through the bush. They loved the walk,
however, the bath not so much...

 
New bedding and the canvas paintings I made. I love our bedroom now.

 
My favourite quote from General Conference, by Dallin H Oaks.

 
Beach trip number two. The dogs came along this time and loved it. Benn fished and once again, I read a book.

 
Benn came home one day with the lovely big rose from the neighbours garden. So sweet.
 
 
Beach trip number three. I actually swam this time! The dogs came along too and you can read more about our wonderful day here.
 
 
I must say, it was a wonderful month!
Follow along to see more photos on my instagram @neivelouise and @the.aussie.osborns

 

No comments:

Post a Comment